Edward. Edward.

Flawless.

Utterly flawless. There's a story, action great gameplay, graphics, sound, could not ask fore a more well-made game. I haven't seen something of this quality since Gish, to be honest.

5/5, 10/5, favorited and totally fucking awesome!

TrueDarkness responds:

lol, you're so biased

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Awesome Flash!

This was great. All you really did was make a mouse avoider game with awesome movie cinematics, though. I swear to god if I ever get a wireless router I'll test it on the Wii.

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Pretty Good

Seemed like a slight rip-off of To-Suta, nonetheless. :/

Go. Go.

I'm Flabbergasted

This was totally awesome. From the graphics to the... humor.
10/10!

Zelda MC Scene Creator SE Zelda MC Scene Creator SE

Pretty good.

I found all the secrets! Pretty easy though, since you can just hit Tab to reveal them. ;)

aigamerDS responds:

Maybe I should update with harder secret.

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

Awesome

I saw the first one, which was great, but this is even better. Good job!

Mouse Avoiding Adventure Mouse Avoiding Adventure

'Twas Ok

Much better than a lot of the crap I've seen today.

Halo 3: The Truth Halo 3: The Truth

Not very good

First of all, it looks like you have some major script problems on the thumbnails. I had to right-click and see them. Secondly, I'm not really a fan of Halo, but I'm sure fans would enjoy this a bit, seeing how it reveals some information on the upcoming game. I'm afraid that, unless you fix the scripts quickly, it probably will be blammed.

SplitFusion responds:

I was aware of this when I went through it and immdeiately re-uploaded with a new, fixed version.

Thank you very much for the constructive comments.

Super Mario X Super Mario X

It wasn't bad.

Pros - Good game overall, but not great. Lots of bad guys. I thought the timer for your power-ups was useful. The boss was fun, too.

Cons - Lots of glitches. Poor collision detection. Having to hold down to get down the pipes is a bad idea. Very repetitve, especially the music. You shouldn't automatically set it to low quality, mine plays just file on high.

Kogent Knight Kogent Knight

Wow

Apart from some bugs this game is truly awesome! Great job, front page!