Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Excellent

I haven't written a review in years, but this deserves it. You are now my hero.

(But EBM is still my god, sorry).

Azumanga-Stuff Azumanga-Stuff

Excellent!

I don't review movies anymore unless I really like them. This was great.

Good Points:
It was long and good, not a 20-second piece of crap like most Flashes. You obviously have talent as I've seen in your other submissions. I love this song, too.

Needs Improvement:
Your lip sync wasn't horrible, but I see you get it from the Azumanga Daioh show itself. You missed a lot of words on the songwhile the mouth was closed.

You also re-used a lot of clips, which made it a little boring.

Nevertheless, this was a great Flash and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Epic Flash

One of the best Sprite movies I've seen in my time!

5/5

Ackbar : FACE HOUSE Ackbar : FACE HOUSE

HA!

Awesome Flash, but what font did you use for the "Facehouse" tween at the beginning?

MeatwadSprite responds:

it's called trashed

The Epic Raid on NG The Epic Raid on NG

Usually I Would Blam This

But the raid was so bad it was hilarious.

Good job! :)

Radioactive24 responds:

1920's - Autopsy Turvy 1920's - Autopsy Turvy

Smashing!

I do declare that this movie is sheer delight!

manwith10toes responds:

23 ska-doo

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

OMG That was great!

I loved it, it's so true.

Glad to see you got your account back.

Chaos Trick-Or-Treating Chaos Trick-Or-Treating

Sorry, but this was terrible.

Graphics:
You used sprites, but very poorly. You messed up a lot of tweens, the layers did not compensate for background objects, etc.

Style:
It kind of just dragged on without a real meaningful plot.

Sound:
Your narrator voice was extremely hard to hear, since it echoed. The chao's voices were like chipmunks, which was very annoying. Also, you blew into the microphone a lot.

Violence:
The only violence I saw was a red rectangle on the road.

Interactivity:
A play button.

Humor:
You attempted at jokes, but failed. Chipmunks saying "where are those fags" is not funny.

Overall:
Pretty bad. In my opinion, not worth watching. You may want to practice with your audio skills, since that was its greatest flaw. Echoing voices is better off left with those who can do it properly, and no one likes chipmunks.

VitorAraujo responds:

Graphics: I just learned how to use sprites.

Style:I've been trying to think of an idea for 1 month, but when I heard about the contest I rushed.

Sound:I was the narrator, I was everyone on the movie, I dicovered the high pinch effect so I decided to use it because the characters are children, and It's the first time I use my microphone.

Violence: that part was violence the red thing was pixelated blood(I know it sucks).

Interactivity:It's a movie, not a game

Humor: Yeah the "where the hell are those fags?" is not funny, The part I really liked was the happy happy joy joy song.

Overall: My second movie please go easy on it. Echoe voice I thought it was a good idea because it would sound like a narrator, high pinch voice is to sound like a little kid, and it's the first time I use my microphone.

F!THS: Oompa Loompa F!THS: Oompa Loompa

Sorry.

I just didn't find that funny.

Also, don't claim your superiority over other people when they have no Flashes and you have like, 20. They have a right to say anything about your movie without you having to crap all over them.

MaddFlashTW responds:

I am simply stating the face that most people don't know how hard it is to make flash movies.

Sprite Movies 101 Sprite Movies 101

Bad.

You're wrong, you do need smooth animation for people to give it a good score.

Hoogiman responds:

Dude, you might have won five portal awards, but you're absolutely missing the friggin' point!1